Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week!!! Day 2/Tuesday

Pinterest, oh Pinterest how do I love thee?!?!?   This website has made my life so organized and has sparked that crafty side to me that has been asleep!!!  


Today is day 2 of Teacher Appreciation Week.  I loved this idea of the lemonade drink and tags "Thanks for "quenching" the thirst for knowledge".  They are all over Pinterest. We wanted kick it up a notch so we had straw cups personalized with our school's logo and in one of our school colors:  blue.  Our school colors are red, white and blue.


  


I used my Gypsy and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge to create tags the right size to attach the Crystal Light lemonade packets.  I used my Expression E2 to cut them as well as the preloaded Cricut Essentials cartridge to make the other tags.  I had to use glitter paper so I used paper from my DCWV the dots, stripes & plaids stack.  I created the name tags and other tag with a fun font from my computer.  It was a long process to create, however I know they will love them and know that they are appreciated!!!


Make sure to turn your lemons into lemonade whenever possible!!


Have a crafty kinda day!
Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment