Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Berry Sweet!!!

So besides our P.A.L.S group spoiling our teachers the student council sent home notes for the kiddos to spoil their teachers.  Each day something new.  So today, Tuesday, is Fruit.  I didn't want to give her a plan old apple.  I wanted something special and different.  I saw another "sweet" idea on, yes you guessed it, Pinterest and ran with this theme of strawberries.  I used Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed and made a strawberry and the saying.  I am totally in love with glitter paper these days and orange...I just can't get enough!!  


Tomorrow my son will give his 4th grade teacher a package of strawberries with this cute label on top.  Because I embossed the strawberry I am going to enter this craft into Sprinkle With Glitter's for her National Scrapbooking Day challenge.  National Scrapbooking Day was on Saturday, May 5th (my 40th bday...whohoo).  


Here's her challenge:  Your National Scrapbook Day Challenge from me is to create a project using embossing.  You can create ANY type of project and use ANY type of embossing.


I used my cuttlebug and swiss dots to give the strawberry a 3D look and it looks a little more realistic?!?


I know my son's teacher will love this and I hope you did too!

Have a Berry Sweet Day!!

Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment