Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a Potty!!


I loved making this page sooooooo much!! Here's something I made when I was a part of Inking It Up Crazy "Old School" BLOG HOP

RECIPE:
*
Gypsy
* Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge
* 2 6" x 12" Provo Craft Doodlecharms paper pack
* Karen Foster Design Card Stock Stickers "Potty Training 2"
* Brads
* Tape Runner

I used my gypsy and the card frame option for Stretching Your Imagination. X is at -0.23, Y is at -0.00, Width is 12.58" and Height is 12". It will be larger. I did it this size because I didn't want so much of a blue boarder around the page. I love how this looks. I plan on using other cartridges and making fun backgrounds for my scrapbook pages. It's definitely fun and allows me to step outside my scrapbooking box.

--->
Card Frame can be found 4th row, 7 squares in<---

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work.
Have a great day!!!
Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment