Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Papa can you hear me???

So this page was so fun to do...what great memories. We did a staycation in 2009 (yes I am that far behind) and I remember as if it were yesterday. We had called my parents who were doggysitting Rocky for us and Ryan wanted to "talk" to Papa...so here is how he looked while "talking" to Papa. He was 1.5 years old at the time.



I feel in love with this paper I used for the background and had to have it!!! I used my Best Occasions Glitter Paper pack for the belly, journal box tag & words. I made this page at my crop in Tucson so I was able to borrow the paper punch for the tag and the ........ cartridge for the words. I love going to these kind of crops like this because I am able to use other people's cartridges and tools.

I had a hard time finding paper to match the teddy bear that is behind Ryan, so I cut the bear using my Doodlecharms cartridge and then used a brown ink chalk to darken/tan him up.


Have a fantastic, crafty day!!
Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment