Friday, August 12, 2011

Caught Ya!



I am so super excited with this project. My son is attending a brand new school and I received an email from the principal asking me to decorate a shoe box for the teachers to put in it their "Caught Ya's". Caught Ya's at the school are for those students caught doing good things. I used stuff I already had on hand. I love how this turned out and I know our Principal really liked it.

The wooden apple I have had for a few years for another project, which I never used. I bought it at Hobby Lobby. I my letter stickers, I have had for years instead of writing "caught ya" on it. I used plain white Elmer's Glue to stick the paper to the shoe box. Then I made a homemade modge podge for the sticker letters and the top of the paper already glued on the box. I attached red ribbon, painted the inside of the box black and finally attached the apple with Zots 3D clear adhesive dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment