Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Card Swap and Inking it Up Design Team Submission


Hey crafty crafters out there!! I have posted a new card I made for a birthday card swap I have been invited to. This is my first card swap ever and I am super excited. I made a simple 3 1/2 x 5 inch birthday card. I used my Gypsy and brand new 12x12 teal cricut expression. I love her, she's soooooo beautiful to look at!! I used the Smiley Cards cartridge. I used the devine swirl folder to emboss the icing with my cuddlebug. I used the star dust Stickles to bling up her cheeks and tongue.

I have recently starting following another blog Inking it Up. I see she has a Design Team Call, so I am going to submit this card to possible get on her team.

Have a super crafty day!!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE Cindy! Can't wait to make this card! I didn't know you had a blog - - awesome awesome!

    ReplyDelete