Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fight Like a Girl!



I had the pleasure of meeting an amazing woman last year. Her and I have a mutual friend and met for the first time at the GLEE Concert in May 2010. She's a fellow GLEEk! A few months after the concert she learned she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She has been fighting like a warrior!! She's had several surgeries and has the most positive mindset and attitude I have ever met!!!

I found this camouflage paper at Hobby Lobby and HAD TO BUY IT. I knew I wanted to make her a special card. I finally made one and going to be putting it in the mail. I hope it puts a smile on her face and lets her know how special and inspiring she is to everyone she knows.

4.25 x 6 Card Recipe:
*Camouflage paper from Hobby Lobby
*Black card stock from Hobby Lobby
*Martha Stewart Dolly Lace Edge punch on top and bottom of black paper
*Breast Cancer Ribbon (can't remember where I got it) I used 3D ZOTS (clear adhesive dots)
*"Fight Like a Girl" picture is from the internet, printed it on white card stock
*Pink paper 2.25 x 1.75 under picture
*Color Box Chalk inkpad Charcoal around the picture and pink paper

God Bless those that are fighting, have fought and have lost their fight to cancer!!! They are heroes in my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I also like to invited you to my blog to enter a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascraftsblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete