Monday, December 20, 2010

12 Days of Christmas (Day 8 Challenge)


My favorite crafty person to follow, My Pink Stamper, is doing the 12 days of Christmas Challenge. I made a very, very, very SUPER simple, almost embarrassing to post 12x12 layout page. This is a color challenge....use teal or blue, green and brown. I used NO Cricut and just put down paper boarders ready to put pictures of Ted and Ryan. I swear 2011 I am going to scrapbook at least once a week...that is my New Years resolution!!! I did NOTHING in 2010...so 2011 I am going to get caught up!!!

Christmas Kisses...

Cindy :)~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, I love what you made, I follow MPS also, I have been so busy I haven't made anything recently, besides the fact that my craftroom is a disaster, and Santa seems to be storing all of his gifts in there! Ican't wait till after xmzs to get in there to re-organize and get back to crafting. I hope you check out my blog, and if you like what you see, please become a follower. Happy Holidays, Karen
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete