Monday, August 1, 2011

Easy Thank You Card

One of the activities we did this summer was my oldest was a part of a swim team. I was asked by a friend to make a thank you card the kiddos could sign for their coach. She knows I am into making cards now, so it was NO TROUBLE. I made a very simple 5x7 thank you card.

RECIPE:
*White Card Stock
*Beach Theme Paper (from a paper pack sold at Target, several years ago in their dollar section)
*Orange Ribbon
*Best Occasions Glitter Pack (green and blue)
*Printed up Thank You Saying
*Tape Runner
*Xyron 1.5" Create-a-Sticker
*Zots 3D Clear Adhesive Dots
*Scotch Tape





1. Cut beach paper at 6.75"w x 4.75"h.
2. Attach orange ribbon to paper. My ribbon was a scrap piece, so I attached it on the back with scotch tape.
3. Attach paper to card stock with tape runner
4. Run Thank You saying through Xyron as well as one of the glitter squares. (the Xyron is probably one of the few adhesives that works on this glitter paper...it's cheap paper so glitter gets EVERYWHERE. Next time I buy glitter paper I am spending the $$$ to buy the kind that doesn't "shed")
5. Attach all squares, use Zots 3D adhesive dots to attach thank you square on top of ribbon strip.

VIOLA!!

This card literally took minutes and the kid's coach LOVED IT!

Have a fantastic day!!
Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment