Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's a Girl...

I am really getting into making my own cards. I have been inspired by several blogs and people I have met. I went to a baby shower on Friday and I made this card with a gift card inside.

Recipe:
Baby Face: Doodlecharms


Paper: Provo Craft Doodlecharms "It's A"
Paper: The Paper Studio The Basics Pink back ground and "Girl"
Paper: Best Occasions Glitter Paper Pack pink bow & flowers
Stickles: Cotton Candy
Gems: Darice Super Sparkley Stickers
Dolly Lace Edge Punch: Martha Stewart



TIP: I used my gypsy to cut "It's A" by using "It's A Party" from the Celebrations Cartridge and brought the image all the way to the bottom so it didn't cut "Party"

This was a super easy card once I figured out the paper to use.

Hope you enjoy the card.
Have a crafty day!!
Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment