Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!!
I hope you are having a great Mother's Day!!  I am going to relax and enjoy it with my family today.  I want to share a card I made for my Mother this Mother's Day.  I wanted to make it an accordion style card but I screwed up so I made it like this.  It was super easy to do!!

I used 5 sheets of 6 x 12 paper (coordinating), floral embellishments, stamps, tapegun, ribbon, stickles, gems and brads. I found old pictures of my boys that I really loved and wanted to use.  It just shows how quickly these boys are growing up.

Cover:


Tag says:  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my Mommy you'll be.

Page 1 &2:
 

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.


Page 3 & 4:
       


Page 5 & 6:
       
     Chickadee              Honey Bunny

Page 7 & 8: 
 

  
Have a wonderful day!!
Cindy :)~

1 comment:

  1. These are great layouts, I like how the emphasis is on the pictures in all of them!!

    ReplyDelete