Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another Challenge:

I am a big fan of Kassidy over at Inking It Up Crazy. Click here to read her post on this super FUN challenge. I made a really cute scrapbooking page. I plan on using it for the MOMS Club Halloween party I attended with my two boys a.k.a Mario & Red Ninja

Here is what this weeks challenge is:
Make a project using: Black, Orange and Purple

I used some extra spiders from the goody bags (see previous post for the info on the spiders) I handed out, 2 pieces of 6x12 cricut paper (taped the sides to make a 12x12 page), stickers I found at Walmart, purple Studio G pigment ink and extra paper scraps for the picture boarders. I really like how this turned out









Have a spooky day!!!
Cindy :)~


Click here to find out why I Relay and why Cancer SUCKS!! Please consider donating $5-$500 today!!! Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the LO!!!Thanks for participating over at Scrapalicious USA!

    ReplyDelete