Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbook Day (a day late)

For my birthday on Thursday Ted bought me the new Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition (www.cricut.com/expression2) I am truly spoiled and/or my hubby is quite the enabler for my crafting addiction. I watched the launch on HSN and just kept saying to him "YOU HAVE NO IDEA"...I was blown away by what it can do. Ted made every effort to make this birthday the best ever. Last year I was on a plane back to Chicago with my parent because my brother was so sick. The following morning at 4:51am he passed away. The year before that my father was in the hospital with pneumonia...SO I WAS OVERDUE to celebrate. Ted, the kids and my parents made it a great day.

On Saturday it was the National Scrapbook Day...I broke in my new "baby" and created a few things for "The Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenges" The Pink Stamper
I could only do a few things, so here they are!! Enjoy.

Happy Scappin'...
Cindy :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment