Sunday, February 13, 2011

BEE MINE!

I made 4 small treat bags for Ryan's "preschool" Valentine's Day party. He's the only boy so it was fun to be able to use pink. Having 2 boys, I rarely get to use pink...so I enjoy it. I am going to submit this to My Pink Stamper's "My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday" The challenge was to use black and your favorite color. I used pink!!





Treat Bag Recipe:
Bag 2"w x 3.5"h
Black Paper Cut 3"w x 3"h
Pink Print Paper Cut 2.75"w x 1.25"h
Pink 2"w x 1"h
Stickles Diamond

Embossing Cuttlebug
Black Paper "Spots and Dots"
Pink Paper "Bumble Bee" 2"x2.75" Embossing Folders (Set of 4), Animals

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little bags they are so cute
    TFS
    I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, thanks for the inspiration!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete